Trinity Grace Church (Non-Denominational)
Various Locations (We'd recommend either TGC Chelsea or TGC East Village)
• 10:30AM at (East Village): 421 East 11th Street, New York, NY
• 4:30PM at St Paul's German Church (Chelsea): 315 W 22nd St (between 8th and 9th Ave)
Trinity Grace Church is a family of neighborhood churches we call parishes that network together for the common good and renewal of our city. Our churches are diverse, comprising professionals, families, students and artists.
Various Locations (We'd recommend Redeemer Downtown)
• 9:30AM (Classical/Eclectic) The Salvation Army: 120 W. 14th St. (btw 6th & 7th Ave.)
• 5:00PM (Classical/Eclectic) The Salvation Army: 120 W. 14th St. (btw 6th & 7th Ave.)
The well known church started by Tim Keller: renowned Christian scholar, author, and preacher. Their vision is to help build a great city for all people through a movement of the gospel that brings personal conversion, community formation, social justice, and cultural renewal to New York City and, through it, the world.
• 10:00AM, 12:30PM, 5PM, & 7PM @ Hammerstein Ballroom at 311 West 34th Street
Hillsong Church is a Pentecostal megachurch affiliated with Australian Christian Churches and located in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. Brian and Bobbie Houston began the church in 1983 as the Hills Christian Life Centre in Baulkham Hills. They have recently planted a church in New York City which has exploded in attendance.